How do I know you are qualified to practice as a counsellor?

/ Monday, August 13th, 2018

I have an Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling from Iron Mill College, a specialist independent, training college. The course was accredited by the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and required me to undertake my own personal counselling and to complete 150 hours counselling practice for which I was assessed.

I am also a registered member of the BACP which requires me to operate within their Ethical Framework; to undertake regular supervision and CPD (Career Progression Development) to make sure my skills are regularly updated. I also hold professional liability insurance and have regular supervision with a qualified supervisor.

You can view the BACP Register here.  My membership number is 291319.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *